If sewing is your hobby of choice and you’re in the market for a new sewing machine, the Singer 9960 could be a good choice for you.
This sewing machine is heavy duty and feature packed, with an impressive number of stitches to choose from and an incredibly high stitch per minute rate. It was a close call whether we call this machine the best sewing machine, although in the end it was edged out by the Brother CS6000i.
As a result you are able to complete your projects quickly, and with relative easy, all the while enjoying the process.
So, if you are looking for a new sewing machine and you’re considering the Singer 9960, read on for its key features and benefits that you might want to consider when making your purchase.
Doyousew Recommendation Level : HIGH
Key Features of the Singer 9960 Sewing Machine
The Singer 9960 is arguably a brilliant sewing machine, especially for its price point.
It boasts an astounding 600 different types of stitch, including patterns, fonts and all your regular stitches, and is capable of stitching up to 850 stitches a minute.
- The variety of stitches available and speed at which it stitches means your projects will be finished up quickly and easily, making this machine perfect for both beginners and professionals.
- The Singer 9960 features a large, backlit LCD screen displaying all your stitch information – particularly helpful if you’ve accidentally set the wrong type of stitch!
- The Singer 9960 features a start and stop button for added control, as well as the foot pedal. This makes controlling the machine nice and simple.
- The sewing machine comes with nineteen different presser feet, perfect for all manner of projects, and a wide range of sewing accessories which are essential for both basic and more complex sewing projects.
- If something isn’t right with the machine, an audible warning can be heard. The audible warning can be deactivated if desired, and the error warning will show up on the screen instead.